At First Business Protection* we are able to offer comprehensive insurance packages to protect your business. We have unrivalled access to the vast commercial insurance market including Lloyd’s of London to ensure we can cater across the wide range of our clients’ bespoke needs.
1) Courier/Fleet Policy
- This company grew exponentially over the last few years from a start-up. Sourcing insurance for companies in this sector is a major expense and headache, often can be make or break for courier companies and their survival – especially early stage businesses.
- FBP saved over £25k on their annual renewal. By becoming an extra arm to their business by having access to their 24/7 claims team, we helped manage risk across the business, resulting in a significant premium saving at renewal despite the growth.
Client’s and transport managers can be confident in growing their fleets by utilising our team to help manage their exposures.
2) Print & Machinery Breakdown Policy
- An FBF Printing client left with one day to go with no insurance coverage in place going forward.
- Our team turned around a quote in one working day that fully covered their business and added a machinery breakdown offering, far more competitive and comprehensive than the one they had in place initially from the manufacturer.
The client now has a policy with an AA S&P rated insurer, that can grow alongside them as a business.
3) Motor Trade- Credit Hire Policy
- Client outgrew their policy and was left without cover by their existing broker.
- We reacted quickly and used our access to specialist markets to find them cover, in time, at a more competitive rate.
They now have our 24/7 claims department on call when needed, taking stress off the business and adding further value to what they had before.
If you have any questions or queries please call our office to speak with our friendly and experienced staff who will be happy to assist 01634 386869.
*First Business Protection Ltd is an appointed representative of Read Hunt Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Registration Number 304444.