The Construction industry and associated Contracting trades have been at the core of First Business’ client base for over a decade. All trades varying from groundworkers and piling contractors, house builders to structural steel workers, all the way up to the heights of crane operators and rope access workers.
We have been partnering with our clients and finding solutions that suit their bespoke requirements unique to the risks that they face.
Having full access to the Insurance market including Lloyds of London, First Business Protection can provide coverage across the multitude of exposures such as but not limited to:
- Public, Products & Employers Liability
- Material Damage and Business Interruption
- Hired-in and owned plant
- Professional Indemnity insurance (Design & Construct)
- Business and office equipment
- Contractors All Risks (Contract Works Insurance)
- JCT 21.2.1 (Non-negligence) Insurance cover
First Business Protection will assess your needs and obtain the most competitive packages available that are tailored to your business.
You can reach our customer service team at 01634 386 869 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.